Clients > SOCIAL WORK TRAINING
At Sanctuary, we realise how important it is for social workers to undertake regular, quality training to ensure they are up-to-date with all areas of safeguarding practice and meet continuing professional development requirements. This is why we are proud to offer a varied range of specialist courses through our specialist training division, Sanctuary Training
Each course is designed and delivered by a highly experienced trainer from our extensive network of contacts. Whether your organisation is a local authority, NHS Trust, private organisation or educational establishment, Sanctuary Training is able to provide quality training courses tailored to the specific needs of your staff.
Sanctuary Training’s courses are available nationwide and a selection have been certified by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service.
Course topics currently include:
- Achieving Best Evidence (ABE)
- AMHP Refresher Training
- Advanced Child Protection
- Adolescent Mental Health
- Autism and Mental Health Awareness
- Basic Child Protection
- BIA Refresher
- Care Act Implementation Training - What does it mean for Social Workers?
- CSE Introduction
- CSE 2 Day Course
- Dementia Training
- DoLS – Advanced
- DoLS - Introduction
- CPD Effective Communication with Children
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Honor Based Violence with Female Genitalia Mutilation and Forced Marriage
- Form F Assessment Training
- Form F Refresher
- Frontline Child Protection Assessment Skills
- Gang Awareness
- Mental Capacity Act
- Mental Health Training
- Parental Substance and Alcohol Misuse
- Single / CAF Assessment Training
- Substance Misuse (Advanced)
- Supervisory and Management Skills
We also offer training to help practitioners cope when dealing with difficult cases, such as child maltreatment or death, and the emotional impact this may have on them as a professional.Find out more about Sanctuary Training and its range of courses.