Accessibility Links
Quick Send CV
Cookies on our website
By continuing to use this website we will assume you are happy to receive cookies as outlined in our cookie policy
Accept Policy

Social Worker Jobs in Wales

Sanctuary Personnel is a specialist recruitment agency that could find you your next social work job within your desired location (throughout the UK) and specialism. We provide qualified social workers to over 160 local authorities and other organisations such as Cafcass.

Social work job within adult services:

• Physical disabilities
• Learning disabilities
• Mental health
• Hospital teams
• Care management
• Adult community teams

Social work job within children services:

• Referral & assessment / initial assessment / access & assessment
• Child protection / family support / children in need
• Looked after children / children in care / corporate planning
• Fostering
• Adoption / permanency team
• Children with disabilities
• Leaving care
• Youth offending

What you can expect from Sanctuary:

• Support from a dedicated consultant with many years’ social work experience
• Choice of a variety of positions throughout the UK within many specialism’s
• Excellent rates of pay
• Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
• PAYE or LTD company payments
• Excellent Referral Scheme - £250 for each successfully placed referral

About Sanctuary:

• Headline sponsor of the highly prestigious “Social Work Awards”
• We have our own specialist social work training division “Sanctuary Training”
• We have our own CRB umbrella body, including faster online CRB applications
• We are six-time winners of the Archant Recruitment awards
• Double winners at the 2012 national Recruiter Awards for Excellence in the “Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency” and “Best Client Service” categories

Social work requirements:

Anyone that wants to practice in a social work job will need to gain a professional qualification in social work at degree level, the most common being the undergraduate Bachelor’s degree (BA, BSc or BSW).
In order to continue professional development, all social workers must be registered with the GSCC until it transfers to the HPC where re-registration is required every 2 years. For all of the following councils, re-registration is required every 3 years; SSSC for Scotland, CCW for Wales or the NISCC for Northern Ireland.

To look for your next social work job, please click here or call us on 0333 7000 022.