At Sanctuary we are committed to helping you progress through your career and find your ideal role. We can recognise the importance of undertaking regular training to ensure practice is up-to-date and meets the continuing professional development (CPD) requirements of your registration body
In support of this, we offer training courses which are designed to fulfil the individual needs of people working with both children's and adult services on a range of issues. All of our courses are available nationwide and are led by expert trainers, with a range of flexible teaching styles.
Subjects currently covered by Sanctuary Training courses include:
- Achieving Best Evidence (ABE)
- AMHP Refresher Training
- Adolescent Mental Health
- BIA Refresher
- Care Act Implementation Training - What does it mean for Social Workers?
- CPD Effective Communication with Children
- Honour Based Violence with Female Genitalia Mutilation and Forced Marriage
- Form F Assessment Training
- Gang Awareness
- Supervisory and Management Skills
For full details on our range of training courses and to hear what previous delegates have thought of our training, please visit sanctuarytraining.com