Working in partnership with local authorities, Sanctuary Social Care has helped to improve the performance and delivery of many social service departments throughout the UK.
Sanctuary is able to offer you additional support that can be utilised as and when required, from single assessments and specialised family intervention work, to running entire duty and assessment services and large backlog case completions.
- Analysis of needs and best outcome planning
- Complete teams, including management
- Performance and progress reports
- Quality Assurance
- Supervision within the team
- Comprehensive induction process, including training on your internal systems and processes
- Working collaboratively with your existing service
- Multi-disciplinary teams
- Scalable resource throughout the project, flexible to the demands of service
Sanctuary’s project teams have helped our clients to put rapid improvement measures in place, improve Ofsted ratings, reduce backlogs and provide the additional capacity for senior managers to undertake restructuring and transformation programmes.
Having delivered fully managed services to local authorities throughout the UK, we have considerable knowledge of the needs and practices of different employers and therefore the specific teams needed to deliver their projects.
If you would like to discuss how we can provide project teams for you and your organisation, please call 0333 7000 022.