Social Worker, Physical Disabilities
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker within a physical disabilities team based in Ealing. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adult services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £27 (LTD) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Undertaking comprehensive social care assessments and or reports, with detailed support plans, as appropriate
- Communicating closely and sensitively with family members of service users
- Working with challenging cases, flexibly and to be able to prioritise
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adult services
- Required to have at least one year experience of working within a social work older adults / adults with physical disability setting.
This social worker job is advertised by Charli Harvey; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.