This vacancy has now expired.
Social Worker, Children and Families
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work part time within a children and families team based in Kings Lynn. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £28 (LTD) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Identifying and assessing levels of risk and need
- Maintaining up to date assessments, care plans and reviews for all cases
- Contributing to team meetings
- Attending a range of meetings including child protection case conferences
- Working with children from 0-18 years
- Provide as much continuity for children and young people as possible
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This social worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.