This vacancy has now expired.
Social worker, Adults Transitions
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time within an adults transitions team based in Croydon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adult services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £27 (LTD) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Social worker duties include:
- Planning and managing the transition of young people with disabilities within the age range of 16-25 years who meet eligibility criteria for transition planning and support.
- Undertaking relevant statutory assessments; to assess need and eligibility for service provision to Adult Health and Social Care provision.
- Co-ordinating other assessments with health and social care professionals as required to support the understanding the needs of the young person.
- Working in a multi-agency context, sharing information, joint assessments and care planning to provide an holistic understanding of need and provision of services.
- Developing transition planning for young people who are eligible for services and support from Adult Health and Social Care services.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adult services
- Must have at least a minimum of 1 year post qualification experience gained in either a Disabled Children's or Adult Social Care team.
- Must have experience within managing a caseload involving transition planning for young people with disabilities.
This social worker job is advertised by Charli Harvey; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.