Accessibility Links
Quick Send CV
Cookies on our website
By continuing to use this website we will assume you are happy to receive cookies as outlined in our cookie policy
Accept Policy

We're recruiting now for UK social care independent assessor jobs

Are you a qualified and experienced social worker looking for work as an independent assessor? If so, we'd like you to get in touch. We work with local authorities across the UK to recruit for independent social workers to work on a temporary or contract basis, carrying out social care assessments, including Form F assessments, adoption (PAR) assessments, connected person assessments and special guardianship assessments. As well as having at least 3 years' relevant social work in children's care services and being HCPC-registered, you will need to have knowledge of the latest Form F and/or kinship care legislation.

With increasing pressure on fostering and adoption resources, there is strong demand for independent assessors across the UK. As specialists in recruitment for the social care sector, we have a wealth of experience in matching skilled and experienced candidates with appropriate independent assessor roles, and we have well-established relationships with local authority social care departments nationwide. We place fully qualified social workers in a variety of independent assessor roles, usually working with children's social services teams which specialise in fostering and adoption. Our expert recruitment consultants can provide excellent support in helping you find the right role in a convenient location.

Latest jobs