*This competition is now closed
Need a break? Have one on us. We have selected five of the top hotels in the country, and are offering an overnight stay in one of your choice. Whether you fancy a relaxing getaway, or a fast-paced weekend in London, we have something for everyone!
With its 202 guestrooms, the Shangri-La Hotel at The Shard is one of London's top hotels. Each suite is unique and features floor-to-ceiling windows offering a skyline view of the city. There is a selection of restaurants and bars, as well as a gym and a pool for you to enjoy during your stay.
Hotel Gotham has been named as one of the best boutique hotels in Manchester. The building references its banking past in a playful and imaginative way, and would not look out of place in the 1920's. This hotel offers a restaurant and access to its VIP lounge, Club Brass.
St Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa looks out onto Porthminster Bay in Cornwall. This is the perfect place to relax with a morning coffee or afternoon tea. The bedrooms have fresh boutique decor and you will have access to the restaurant and Harbour Spa.
The Merchant Hotel
is situated in the heart of Belfast city centre's historic Cathedral Quarter. It's one of the finest hotels in Belfast, offering guest rooms and suites with bespoke furnishings and a luxury spa, as well as a collection of bars and a champagne lounge for you to enjoy.
The Balmoral Hotel
is a luxury Victorian landmark, located on Princes Street in the heart of Edinburgh. The hotel has a fine-dining Scottish restaurant, an elegant lounge and a spa with a pool, gym and sauna. It is also in walking distance from the castle, and is surrounded by an array of shops and restaurants.
How to enter
To enter this competition, all you have to do is recommend a friend to work with Sanctuary and you will be entered into the prize draw to win a night at one of the above hotels. Once your referral has worked 100 hours with us, we will also give you £250 cash, or an iPad mini
Simply recommend a friend in the form below to be entered into the competition.
Terms and conditions
The prize draw will be open from Tuesday 24 January 2017 until Tuesday 21 February 2017.
- You will only be entered into the competition if your recommendation is a social care, healthcare or criminal justice professional.
- The winner will be randomly selected and no correspondence will be entered into regarding this selection.
- The winner will be announced at midday on Thursday 23 February 2017 and will be notified using the contact information provided on their entry.
- The winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize following the notification of their win.
- The prize will be given in the form of a gift card for the winner to spend at the hotel as they wish.